23 March 2013

i hope i'm not stuck with these...

a mid-week meeting last week put me in close proximity to a toys r us store.  i decided to make time to check out their card kiosk.  i bought some flagship and opening day (more on that later) but also picked up a couple of packs of 2013 topps stickers for some reason.  i haven't purchased stickers for 30 years or so.  i did get one dodger out of the two packs - adrian gonzalez
but had no real luck beyond that.  i quickly wondered why i had purchased the packs.  here are all the stickers that i pulled.  let me know if you are interested in any of these (other than yo adrian!) and i will get a trade stack going.
i have been a magnet this year for giants and blue jays.  i do kind of like the mascot stickers, although i am glad that the dodgers don't have a mascot.  i wish the phanatic's sticker showed him with tommy lasorda.  those were good times.

4 comments:

Roy-Z said...

Everyone is a magnet for teams other than their favourites.

I pull all Orioles and Braves, rarely sniffing a Blue Jay.

gcrl said...

I guess I've been getting your jays. Let me know if you want to trade.

arpsmith said...

I am in for those Giants, I will add something to the trade we have going.

gcrl said...

Sure thing Adam.