02 January 2015

let's get atomic in here. seriously. find me some 2011 topps chrome atomic refractors and be rewarded for it.

i feel like the girl with kaleidoscope eyes, without all the 'lucy in the sky with diamonds' nonsense. that's because i'm looking at some 2011 topps chrome atomic refractors.  i've got a few in my collection now, after posting my matt kemp card and asking for more 364 days ago.

now, i also have jonathan broxton
andre ethier
james loney
and rafael furcal
who is still turning two as an outfielder.

in addition to the kemp card, i also had ivan dejesus
when 2014 started, but i figured i would show him and kemp
again.

i also picked up a 2011 topps chrome chad billingsley xfractor recently
which is close, but not quite atomic.

so, i'm down to four that i need to complete my team set:

107 clayton kershaw
167 chad billingsley
211 jerry sands
212 dee gordon

kershaw and billingsley sit on the nefarious 9 list, but each of these cards are high priority targets for me.  if you can find one, you will be rewarded - i've got some 1950's vintage sitting around with nothing to do...

1 comment:

night owl said...

You're not getting my Kershaw. It's the only one of these things I have.