sheet 30 of the steve garvey binders contains nine cards from just three different 2001 releases, and only one of the cards is a base card. have a look:
1. 2001 donruss signature series autograph milestone marks autograph
2. 2001 donruss signature series autograph team trademarks autograph
3. 2001 donruss signature series autograph team trademarks autograph (master series signatures)
4. 2001 donruss signature series autograph milestone marks autograph (master series signatures)
5. 2001 fleer greats of the game
6. 2001 fleer greats of the game (printing error)
7. 2001 fleer greats of the game autograph
8. 2001 fleer greats of the game dodger blues relic
9. 2001 fleer legacy hit kings short prints bat relic
you may notice that one of the sticker autos has the '6' inscription on it. i don't know if donruss used a similar sticker for any of the other garvey cards, or if they used a sticker without the inscription on other milestone marks.
as for the printing error card, i actually had the good fortune to pull it from a pack. what are the odds? the error is in the fact that the greats of the game foil logo is missing. well, not really missing, as you'll see in a moment. one more note before i flip the sheet over - i don't know why the first four cards are in that order - i usually put the parallel cards after the non-parallel cards, but in the case of the donruss autos, we have the serial numbered ones first, as you can see by their backs:
sheet 31 is one of my favorites in the entire collection, so stay tuned for the next installment of my trip through the garvey binders!