a baseball card celebration of the dodgers and the infield of my youth.
29 August 2010
manny happy departures
manny's gone, or so i understand.
2008 was great, 2009 was confusing and 2010 was forgettable. everybody said it would be like this, and they were right. still, back to back nlcs for the first time since i started following this team, so the potential nearly achieved was fun to watch.
i have had these two cards scanned for quite some time, i guess waiting for manny to do something worth writing about. no more waiting.
bonus non-dodger cards - 2016 panini diamond kings vladimir guerrero
you will be rewarded!
recent/open trade tracker
(1) number 5 type collection (contest) 11/12/16
(1) night owl 11/25/16
(1) all trade bait all the time pwe 3/3/17
(1) daily dimwit (contest) 3/15/17
(1) the writer's journey pwe 3/20/17
(1) mr. haverkamp 4/1/17
(1) fuji pwe 4/14/17
(1) it's like having my own card shop 6/18/14
(1) hot corner 11/26/14
(1) reader alec (contest) 7/30/15
(1) johnny's trading spot (contest) 7/30/15
(1) play at the plate pwe 5/25/16
(1) jaybarkerfan pwe 5/25/16
(1) tim wallach 5/25/16
(1) tribe cards 6/22/16
(1) arpsmith pwe 9/1/16
(1) waiting 'til next year 10/25/16
(1a) tim wallach pwe 12/10/16
(1) penny sleeve for your thoughts 3/6/17
(2) all trade bait all the time 4/1/17
(1) 2x3 heroes 4/1/17
(1) bob walk the plank 4/4/17
(2) the writer's journey 4/6/17
(2) mr. haverkamp 4/6/17
(1) a cracked bat 4/14/17
(2) fuji 4/18/17
(2) night owl 4/19/17
(1) royals and randoms 4/19/17
(1) = initial trade package
(2) = completed trade package
click it - you will be rewarded! for trading, not clicking.
let's trade, part 2
i collect dodgers cards, any and all cards featuring steve garvey, ron cey, dave lopes or bill russell, all topps cards of the players who were featured in the 1978 topps set as dodgers, cards featuring dodger stadium, o-pee-chee variations, cards showing memorial patches and/or armbands, and cards showing the double play turn at second base. i am also currently working on my 1971 topps set. i have a lot of cards to trade!