10 December 2009

only the loney

larry the sewingmachineguy at the brand new blog 'sewingmachineguy on cards' sent me an email recently touting a jersey pull from 2009 topps t206, wondering if i had a tigers relic to trade for it. that was it - a simple one for one deal. no three-blogger trade with future considerations.

james loney straight up for a magglio ordonez jersey card. nice trade. or, perhaps a better way to put it would be 'dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah'. (i really hope someone gets the reference or i will feel really really old).

thanks larry!

4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

I'd drive all night for a trade like that....

see what I did there?

gcrl said...

Very good captain. I would also accept references to cryin' or pretty woman.

night owl said...

I'm glad a Dodger blogger ended up with that. I didn't have anything for Larry (I traded away a Verlander relic a couple weeks before).

the sewingmachineguy said...

Nice. Glad the card made it there safely. Enjoy.