10 April 2014

through the mail thursday - lance rautzhan and lenny harris successes, plus a couple of tangents!

former dodger reliever lance rautzhan signed a copy of the custom card i made as part of my 1978 topps update/burger king dodgers set
if only there had been the real thing…which reminds me.  i made a couple of newer keving pasley cards that should have been after seeing some photos from the topps vault
too bad i don't have an address to send them to for pasley to sign.  but i digress.

lenny harris signed his 1992 topps card for me as well
both of the signed cards above have been sitting in my scanned folder for quite a while.  as has this 1990 score robin ventura autographed card
i don't think ventura signs through the mail, unfortunately.  this card was obtained in person back in the early 1990's.

thanks for signing my cards!

2 comments:

MrMopar said...

Pasley appears to be fairly tough. i looked him up a few months back and seems he was incarcerated in Arizona. He may still be for all i know, but you just can't find signed cards for him. if you somehow find him and find him to be a gracious signer, please let me know. i need that 77T signed someday!!

MoDiggity said...

I'm Kevin Pasley's daughter, just happened to stumble upon your blog post. I know he'd be happy to sign your cards. Shoot me an email and I can get you his address info.